Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A walk at The Point

     I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to be back in my old hometown, a lovely quintessential New England haven. Too far inland to be touristy, no ski slope on the doorstep, and no large city nearby. Its Town and Country! And the best part? Its walkable! For someone who doesn't drive, this is the best quality, because it gives me independence and freedom during the week to get out of the house and stretch my legs! Now that I am watching a 5 month old baby for 30-40 hours a week, I fully understand the term "stretch the legs! Come for today's walk with us!
The Gazebo!
                                   A nice place to sit and read when it rains!
 

 


   
    The little Nugget LOVES his walks! I like them too, not only for the fresh air, but f he is having one of his "crabbiness" days it gives me a break from his complaining!
    Hope you are enjoying the weather, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment