Friday, July 29, 2011

I think its time to get away!

     This summer has been pretty hectic for us, with my husband working up to 60+ hours, and then the usual busy summer social schedule, we are pretty worn out, and its only half over! So, we decided its time for an adventure! We're not 100% sure where we are going yet, maybe someplace in the white mountains, maybe someplace on the coast. A nice little B&B somewhere or a hotel. That's part of the fun, not knowing!
     Any where we go though, we always make memories! I'll be bringing my camera, so I hope to capture the fun!      Better get back to packing, and getting everything in order here at home so we'll be ready to leave first thing in the morning. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, have fun! Our family is off for a week of vacation, too!

    ReplyDelete