Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busy early summer around here!

     I have greatly neglected my blog for the past couple of months. Its been a little hectic around here. My husband has been working a LOT of overtime. Also our old computer died, and we had to get a new one, this time its a laptop, which I am LOVING! Its so nice to be able to write in any room!
     I have also been babysitting my cousins' little nine month old daughter, that has been an adventure! I have never had to take care of a little one all by myself for hours on end before. I now appreciate how much hard work it is to care for a child, especially one on the cusp between babyhood and toddler! Its been a good experience for me, and made me realize that while children are a blessing, being a childless couple is a blessing too! *wink, wink* She is a doll though, and lots of giggles. She is just learning to talk and says about half a dozen words. She loves dolls and says the word "Babee" a lot now:)
     So, I hope to start back up on the writing again, now that I have got back in a rhythm, thanks for reading!
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment